Frequently Asked Questions
Subaru Retailers have requested additional choice and flexibility in the Retailer Website Program. The Subaru Certified Digital Program was created to achieve these goals while adding incremental efficiency, transparency, and innovation. We have summarized general program information here to help answer some of the most frequently asked questions.
For any additional questions, please reach out to the Subaru Certified Digital Tools Program support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (833) 857-7425. Additionally, retailers can learn more about and enroll in current certified tool offerings by visiting the following links:
What are the benefits of enrolling in Subaru’s Certified Programs?
- Choice of market-leading digital solutions allowing for customization of digital strategy. Providers on the Subaru Certified Digital Program have been approved by Subaru of America.
- All services will be automatically invoiced under the “CERTIFIED DIGITAL TOOL PROG” section of the Retailer AR Statement as opposed to separate invoices directly from the providers, to make it easy and efficient for retailers.
- Subaru Certified Digital Tools are SAF eligible for SOA retailers and Co-op eligible for SDC retailers
- Contracts through the Subaru Certified Digital Program are month-to-month. Services can be stopped at any time; however, billing and cancellation policies must be followed.
- Negotiated competitive pricing to offer the best rates for the products in program.
- Certified Product Managers (CPMs) as your dedicated expert in the Certified program tools program. Your CPM serves as a liaison between you and Subaru Certified Digital Providers.
- Unbiased measurement of Certified Providers with retailer access to enrolled tool analytics through the Shift Digital Insight Analytics dashboard.
The Certified Digital Program currently encompasses three categories of Website Tools: Chat/Text, Trade-in, and Digital Retailing. These categories may be expanded or modified in the future, as additional opportunities for Subaru retailers are identified. Information pertaining to certified program tool packages and pricing is available by referencing the digital retailing, chat, and trade-in pages.
Every eligible Subaru Retailer has a designated CPM. There is no need to enroll in this service and their support is provided at zero cost to the retailer. Services provided by your CPM include:
- Troubleshooting assistance by working as a direct liaison with providers.
- Monthly reporting & consultation support for Certified Digital Tools.
- Enrollment and cancellation management.
- Billing questions and assistance.
- Unbiased consultation regarding Certified Digital Tool selections.
- With quick response and turn-around time, your CPM is your one dedicated contact for everything relating to your Subaru Certified Digital Tools
If you are unsure of who your CPM is please call the Subaru Support Team at 1-833-857-7425 or email info@SubaruCertifiedDigital.com and you will be connected to your CPM.
Your CPM will reach out to confirm the enrollment via phone and email within two business days of the enrollment being received. Once approved by you, the retailer, the enrollment will be shared with the provider for processing. Shortly after the enrollment has been processed, the provider will reach out to you directly with next steps.
If you want to upgrade or downgrade a product, you can enroll in the new product through the enrollment site at www.subarucertifieddigital.com/ or email our support team at info@SubaruCertifiedDigital.com. Your CPM will reach out to you to confirm the upgrade or downgrade via phone and email within two business days of the upgrade or downgrade being received. Once approved by you, the retailer, the upgrade or downgrade will be shared with the provider for processing.
You may switch providers at any time. Please note that billing and cancellation policies will still be followed. Please reach out to info@SubaruCertifiedDigital.com or to your CPM for assistance coordinating a provider switch to align with cancellation policies and ensuring you are not billed by more than one provider during the transition period.
Invoices will appear under the “CERTIFIED DIGITAL TOOL PROG” section of the Retailer AR Statement one month after services are provided. For example, January services will be invoiced in the February AR Statement.
Per program billing rules, if a Certified Product is activated between the 1st and the 15th of the month, the Retailer will be invoiced for the entire month of services. Should a product be activated after the 15th of the month, billing will start the following month. Please keep in mind that billing for cancellations take precedent over activation and invoicing of new product enrollments when switching from one certified provider to another. For questions on the cancellation policy see our process outlined below.
All cancellations must be submitted to our support team at info@SubaruCertifiedDigital.com. Cancellations submitted on or before the 15th of the month will be invoiced for the remainder of the month. Cancellations submitted after the 15th of the month will result in services and invoicing for the remainder of that month and the following month.
All certified services are billed directly under the “CERTIFIED DIGITAL TOOL PROG” section of the Retailer AR Statement. If you have questions about your invoice, please reach out to the Subaru Support Team at 1-833-857-7425 or info@SubaruCertifiedDigital.com.
Yes, Subaru Certified Digital Tools are SAF (for SOA retailers) and Co-Op (for SDC retailers) eligible. SAF/co-op percentages vary by retailer based on the Subaru allocated amount. If you have any questions on SAF eligibility, please reach out to your CPM.
Shift Digital automatically submits for SAF reimbursement for all eligible offerings within the Subaru Certified Digital Program, with the exception of retailers in the SDC region. To opt out of automatic SAF co-op submissions, please contact our support team at info@SubaruCertifiedDigital.com. Retailers may choose to opt-out at the time of enrollment as well.
Subaru Retailers have multiple options for Digital Retailing tool solutions through the Subaru Certified Digital Tools Program. These tools have been compared against specific criteria to determine their viability within the Subaru Certified Program. Certified tools are integrated into the Subaru ILM program, and have custom integrations to make them Subaru-specific – including Subaru Guaranteed Trade in Program (GTP), Subaru New vehicle inventory, Subaru manufacturer incentives, Subaru Genuine Accessories, etc. Any digital retailing tool that is not part of the Subaru Certified Digital Program will not be permitted for integration on a Subaru Retailer Website. To view the list of Certified Digital Retailing providers, please visit https://www.subarucertifieddigital.com/DigitalRetailing.
Certified Trade-In and Digital Retailing providers* can now integrate the Subaru GTP process within their tools. The GTP integration is an optional service for retailers, not a requirement. To enable the module, please contact your CPM or info@SubaruCertifiedDigital.com so they can work with the certified provider to have this integration enabled.
* Select Certified Providers have completed the required GTP integration. Certified Providers who can integrate Subaru GTP will have a $0 GTP Add-on product available on the enrollment site. As additional providers complete the integration, a $0 GTP Add-On will be made available on their products page.
Certified Digital Retailing providers * can now integrate Genuine Subaru Accessories into their tools, displaying both port-installed Subaru Genuine Accessories as well as VIN specific available Subaru Genuine Accessories for retailer installation (retailer pricing is optional and available). The Accessories integration is an optional service for retailers, not a requirement. To enable Subaru Accessories, please contact your CPM or info@SubaruCertifiedDigital.com so they can work with the certified provider to have this component enabled.
* Select Certified Providers have completed the required Subaru Genuine Accessories integration. Certified Providers who can integrate Subaru Genuine Accessories will have a $0 Subaru Genuine Accessories Add-on product available on the enrollment site. As additional providers complete the integration, a $0 Subaru Genuine Accessories Add-On will be made available on their products page.
If you are currently enrolled in a Certified Digital Tool for Chat/Text, Trade-In, and or Digital Retailing, you can view customized reporting pertaining to your tool(s) via Subarunet. Simply navigate to Subarunet >> Marketing >> Retailer Website Program >> Certified Digital Tools >> Certified Digital Tools Insights Dashboard. Once you click on that link, a new window will open in your browser where you can view metrics relating to your tool selections. If you have any questions about how to navigate Subaru Insight or would like to review any reporting metrics, please reach out to your CPM or info@SubaruCertifiedDigital.com.
Your Certified Product Manager (CPM) is happy to schedule a demo on your behalf with any of the providers participating in the Subaru Certified Digital Program. Reach out to your CPM to schedule a demo(s) of any desired providers or tools within the Subaru Certified Digital Program. You can also initiate this process on the Subaru Certified Digital Program Portal here.